Friday, July 26, 2013

Celebrating Four

 Happy Birthday, sweet Aelyn!

She requested chocolate chip waffles for her Birthday breakfast...

and helped to crack, mix, and slurp...
A relaxing afternoon at the lake...

Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting decorated by both girls for a little chocolate lover...


Glamma joined us at the park to celebrate...

Mermaids...


A ride on a driftwood branch...

  Silhouettes adventuring on the rocks...




Examining a feather with Glamma...
And as we all snuggled in bed she said, "I love chocolate cake. I love the beach. I love my Birthday."

2 comments:

verdemama said...

Looks like a very happy birthday for your sweet girl!

Scrumpy Daddy said...

Aw! "I love chocolate cake. I love the beach. I love my Birthday." So precious!

Happy 4th Birthday, Aelyn!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...